Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: FINANCIAL STATEMENT H.I.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Old Guy:
    I assumed since we were talking about cars we were referring to the car stereo stuff- I don't think I've seen a single piece made in the US.

    Harmon isn't as bad as many companies. Telex comes to mind.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mark Levinson is into car audio. But only the very high end...And all made in the US. Massachusetts to be exact.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member
    FINANCIAL STATEMENT H.I.


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    forums I stand corrected Mike.

    I still think that most of the Harmon car audio is far east though. And I think that's what they were discussing.

    I have no fault with Levinson products.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree that most of Harmon probably is made in the far east.

    Levinson is just one of those companies that I'd LOVE to own...but never could afford to....at least not without getting divorced.

    Now wife is looking at a new car (Lexus ES 350). Trying to talk her into getting the Mark Levinson option.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.